Are you an experienced professional looking to take your career within Financial Services to the next level?
Right now, Accenture Strategy & Consulting is searching for an experienced consultant who continuously strives to grow their content and leadership skills and is comfortable dealing with challenges in a structured and innovative way.
Our vision at Accenture Banking is to help financial institutions change to be more AGILE, DIGITAL, SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE and HUMAN. We create value for our clients by applying innovation and industry expertise at the intersection of business and technology. We combine Accenture’s services across Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations with data driven approaches to help our clients on their journey into the NEW. To summarize, we strive to embody Accenture’s purpose statement: To deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity
What we offer
- The opportunity to become part of the Strategy & Consulting Banking team working for some of the biggest Financial Institutions in the Nordics
- A variety of project opportunities including Financial Crime, Journey to Cloud, Sustainability and Digitalization
- Collaboration with a global network of talented, passionate colleagues and experts within your field of interest
- Extensive education programs and development opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities locally and around the world
- A diverse and socially active workforce
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and social work environment - Friday pubs, Accenture Gaming club etc.
- Ability to craft your career based on your own aspirations
You have 2-4 years of experience, with a proven track record of various project deliveries in Financial Services that equip you to succeed and grow as a consultant at Accenture. Previous Consultant experience is viewed favorably upon but is not a requirement. Likewise, experience in ESG/Sustainability, New IT (e.g. Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud), or FinTech is meriting, but not a requirement. The important thing is that you are curious about how new trends and technologies are shaping the world and our clients. Naturally, you also have a strong passion for the Financial Sector.
As a person, you strive in a truly diverse and international environment where collaboration is essential. You have strong communication skills and are a dynamic presenter with the ability to convey technology and business value propositions. In addition, you have a proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment where perseverance, a can-do attitude and curiosity are key characteristics. Ideally, you speak at least one of the Nordic languages and it is expected that you are already based in Denmark.
About the role
As a consultant in Banking you will:
- Participate in diagnosing problems and provide solutions based on analysis and understanding of client objectives
- Lead work efforts and small teams as part of smaller and larger engagements and be responsible for managing the delivery
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues on the team
- Engage with the broader Accenture Financial Services community, as well as other Accenture organization groups to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the business and bring the best of Accenture to our clients
Apply online below. Remember to attach CV and cover letter, as well as High school and University grades. We look forward to receiving your application.
Note that applications will be looked through as they come in and interviews will be scheduled as soon as possible.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.