Are you ready to join the elite of Agile Coaches?
Accenture|SolutionsIQ is unlocking the creative potential of people and organizations all over the world. We are dedicated to bringing humanity to the workplace and creating a destination where Agilists are able to thrive while improving the way people work and live.
At Accenture|SolutionsIQ we embrace the power of AND. The combination of SolutionsIQ’s people, passion and experience in Agile transformation paired with Accenture’s respected global platform and in-depth technology expertise uniquely positions us as the leading business agility transformation consultancy. We drive disruption and accelerate business change with our clients, our partners and our community. With the most experienced Agile coaches and consultants in the industry, Accenture|SolutionsIQ is a place where we’re uncovering the next wave of what it means to be an Agile enterprise by doing it ourselves and helping others do it too.
An Agile Coach who embodies an Agile mindset and is passionate about empowering an Agile culture. You have experience coaching, guiding, and supporting managers, product owners, Scrum Masters, and others. You love being an Agile Coach and is eager to join a family where we thrive on challenging ourselves and each other – all in a safe environment.
Based on your superpowers and personal interests you may be asked to:
- Advise organizations through their Lean-Agile transformation, using scaling frameworks and identifying and optimizing value streams
- Work with senior leaders to define strategies and roadmaps for transitioning to Lean-Agile mindsets and practices
- Lead coaching activities, across functional areas
- Lead workshops and training sessions to educate people on Agile values, principles, and practices
- Mentor and pair with change agents and stakeholders in client organizations to help them become Lean-Agile champions and build lasting Agile skills
- Coach and mentor more junior Accenture|SolutionsIQ team members on how to influence organizational change and remove barriers to transformation
- Support sales activities by helping create/present proposals and taking part in onsite visits to prospective clients
- Minimum of 5 years’ Agile coaching experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ practical Agile experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Open to travel and work across the Nordic countries as an agile coach
- Experience from working with Nordic companies in Nordic countries
It will be a bonus if you also possess the following:
- Certification in one or more agile frameworks: Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, Kanban, Nexus, etc.
- You’ve worked as an external Agile Coach/Consultant at the Program/Portfolio level
- You have experience navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work
- You have experience selling solutions and shaping consulting engagements early in the sales cycle
- You have verifiable experience teaching all courses and workshops that are part of the Scaled Agile toolkit
- You excel in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and helping people communicate effectively
- You have a proactive and empowering nature that makes others want to follow your lead
- You know when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
- You have experience with other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g., Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- You possess the technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (e.g., CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud First - Cloud consultant
Posted 3 days ago
JOIN OUR ACCENTURE FEMALE MENTOR NETWORK
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Technology Service Lead for Public Service & Health
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.