Why join Accenture’s Security team?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s Security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7500 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
CLOUD & INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY strengthens clients’ ability to detect, prevent, and respond to infrastructure threats (networks, clouds, endpoints, mobile, and IoT). This includes cloud security, network architecture transformation, NextGen anti-virus and endpoint detection & response.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties within our Cloud Security group will include:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing cloud solutions across a variety of vendors
- Leading client engagements and providing subject matter expertise to clients and engagement teams
- Developing deep working relationships with senior executives across Accenture account teams and at clients.
- Responsible for large-scale delivery and managing teams along with mentoring junior resources
- Oversee infrastructure and microservices security architecture (inclusive of: container security architecture, data security architecture, network security architecture and operational security architecture).
- Reviewing the infrastructure & microservices design against different security regulatory, industry and internal standards such as PCI DSS and CSA Containers' security guidelines and identifying the necessary security architecture requirements for the same.
- Reviewing the infrastructure & microservices network and data architecture and identifying the necessary security architecture requirements for the same.
- Overseeing threat modeling for applications and services to identify security threats, weaknesses and associated countermeasures.
- Ensuring that final design addresses identified threats and countermeasures during threat modeling
- Assisting Accenture Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Helping grow our Danish security practice with thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
- Mix of security sales and delivery expertise in cloud security with ability to cross sell into other security practice areas
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in cloud security, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements
- Experience working for the Big 4 or a global SI is highly desired
- Experience in leading teams and managing projects
- Strong experience in Azure Cloud Security Architecture & Microservices Security (e.g: Tenant Security, AKS Security, Containers’ Security, Pod Security, Application Gateway & WAF, Security Groups and VNET Segmentations, Security Analytics, etc).
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
- Industry recognized professional Security certification preferred (CISSP)
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting
- Fluent in English and Danish
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Denmark DK.email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.