If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our management consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists - they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client's business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
As a Management Consulting Consultant, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to conducting business transformation activities.
- Business Transformation Delivery:
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Gathering and documenting client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
- Designing, developing and delivering new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to support change management activities.
- Executing the testing and implementation of new business processes. Leading a small team to execute project components to scope, schedule and budget.
- Client Relationship Development and Management:
- Delivering client presentations and facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Practice Building:
- Supporting the growth of the practice through assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruitment activities, coaching and mentoring to analysts.
- Experience in Analytics Solution Architecture, Customer Analysis and Segmentation, Customer Analytics and Modeling, Customer Insight, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Performance Management Processes, EPM - Outsourcing, EPM - Reporting Solutions, EPM Strategy, Microsoft-FAST search, Microsoft-Reporting, Microsoft-Reporting & Analysis Tools, MicroStrategy, Microstrategy-Data Mining Tools, SAS, SAS-Analysis / Reporting Tools, SAS-Analytics, SAS-Base & Macros, SAS-BI Tools, SAS-Clinical, SAS-Data Flux Data Quality Tools, SAS-Data Flux Data Quality Tools, SAS-Data Integration, SAS-Data Mining Tools, SAS-DataFlux ETL Tools, SAS-DataFlux MDM Tools, SAS-Enterprise BI Server, SAS-Enterprise Miner, SAS-Marketing Automation Platform, SAS-SAS/STAT, SPSS, SPSS-Analysis / Reporting Tools, SPSS-Clementine, SPSS-Data Mining Tools, Statistical Analysis, Statistical Analysis and Reporting, Statistical Programming, Pitney Bowes Predictive Analytics
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.