Be a part of the New and join Accenture’s Mobilization team.
Are you ready to realize the opportunities and take on the challenges in New IT, and take your business and technology expertise to the next level?
Rotating rapidly to New IT is no longer an option — it’s a must. Technology is evolving at an ever-greater pace and has moved from an enabler of business value to a source of value itself.
We help organizations transform their technology, applications and IT services at pace. We have stepped-up to the New IT challenge and we invite you to be part of the journey.
Your journey could start here
There is never a typical day at Accenture and that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture as a Mobilization Manager.
The Mobilization team at Accenture has a great mix of people with diverse backgrounds fueling an innovative community where being different is a plus. We implement the best possible solutions for maintaining, developing and supporting our clients’ systems and applications. Typically, we start our projects by assessing how our clients utilize IT, manage their systems, develop applications and support their business from an IT perspective. Then we optimize their system management and development or transfer these responsibilities to Accenture or another third party. Here we setup a delivery team that will service a specific client, we train this delivery team in client specific know how, we implement processes for operation, we transfer/relocate people and do other related activities required to deliver the best IT value possible to the business.
For example, we:
- Use automation, analytics tools and methods to optimize technology service delivery for our clients
- Deliver service transformation projects for our clients where we optimize service management
- Take over our customer’s application services or transfer them to other third-party vendors
- Provide service and delivery management advisory in strategy and management consulting projects
- Plan and solution transition and service transformation projects
- Implement complex systems and services into ongoing operations
Would you like to work with Åshild?
With a solid background in Human Resources and labour law, Åshild’s specialties are People Transition and Communications. The role has given her the opportunity to work on all types of outsourcing projects, and on several of the largest and most complex outsourcing arrangements in Europe, across all industries and in a variety of countries.
Åshild enjoys working with different project teams and to tackle the constant professional challenges of establishing People Solutions for outsourcing agreements within local legal and cultural requirements. Also, the contact with the clients who go through major changes and collaboratively finding the optimal way of managing the change for the people, is very awarding.
In Åshild’s view, the best with the Mobilization team and Accenture in general is the willingness to support each other and to share knowledge. The internal relations in the team are strong and there is always someone on the team to reach out to. And to know that you have colleagues around the globe who are eager to help if you contact them, is a great thing and makes Accenture stand out from other companies.
Working as a Mobilization Manager in Accenture
As a Manager in Accenture Denmark you will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest custom development projects in Denmark and the Nordics. Here is what we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in science, IT, Business Administration or similar.
- 5-7 years of experience from a position with focus on utilizing technology to support business operations.
- Understanding or hands-on experience in application maintenance, service management and operating models, processes and frameworks (e.g. onshore/offshore service models).
- Understanding of contractual and commercial arrangements for sourcing engagements.
- Hands-on experience in leading and managing projects, providing high quality deliverables while keeping planned milestones and deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills, Danish and English at a minimum.
- Willingness to work in a project-based work group across the Nordic region and in a variety of environments, willingness to travel when needed.
- Flexibility, capability and resilience to cope with constant change.
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve the way of working and delivering.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead transformation projects or manage specific project workstreams where we use automation and analytics to optimize operations at our clients
- Lead service management take-over projects or manage specific project workstreams for Accenture and for our clients
- Provide consulting and advisory on operating models, service management setup, optimization approaches in strategy and management consulting projects
- Plan and solution transition and service transformation projects
- Manage operations commissioning and decommissioning projects
- Introduce new services for our clients
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.