Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world! At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Contract Management is part of our Legal and Commercial Services. Our professionals bring innovative ideas to commercial reality with a focus on maximizing value for all parties through a deep understanding of legal, business and commercial risks. We work alongside Accenture sales and delivery teams throughout the entire contract lifecycle to provide high quality advice and support for negotiation, drafting and ongoing management of client contracts.
The Accenture Contract Management Team in Denmark are now looking for a Contract Senior Manager to fill the role as Contract Management Country Lead, Denmark, and to support some of Accenture’s largest client accounts.
About the role, which is two-fold:
The Contract Management Country Lead is leading the contract management team in Denmark and is in that capacity maintaining a broad role. This includes the day-to-day coaching and management of the Danish team, driving discussions and decisions around staffing on the relevant client contracts with the business units as appropriate, and continuously following the status of the contract management services being performed for Danish client accounts.
As Contract Senior Manager you will act as legal and commercial advisor at the intersection between law and technology, serving as the primary contact between the project team, business unit and Legal, and ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly. We are looking for a Contract Senior Manager with comprehensive experience and knowledge of complex IT and outsourcing contracts (drafting, negotiating, delivery and compliance), general corporate business practices and commercial contracting regulations. We offer you a strong team, an international environment and the opportunity to manage high-value international and commercial contracts.
You will also support the work activities of an international team of contract management professionals and work in conjunction with Legal Services team, market maker, lead business negotiator and Client Account Leads, as appropriate. In the role you will be reporting to Contract Management Nordic Lead.
- Being a member of the Nordic Contract Management leadership team, and thereby playing a part in the cross-Nordic coordination and development of the way contract management services are delivered to Nordic client accounts.
- Lead and develop the Danish contract management team.
- Select personnel for employment and work assignments.
- Set performance standards, evaluate work performance and take action to recognize excellence and correct deficiencies.
- To a high degree, working closely with the legal team lead, ensures seamless contract formation and contract execution support is delivered to the organization.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of high volume, complex and high-risk contracts and support to the business or client unit.
- Understand, support and enable business/client and contracting strategy of the business/client unit.
- Serves as key escalation point and provide judgment/assistance in identifying project issues and risks.
- Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Review and manage contractual obligations of the parties (incl. subcontractors) and provide continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Achieve a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture’s major business areas (System Integration, Business Consulting and/or Outsourcing) in order to communicate effectively with project Managing Directors and provide relevant advice.
- Coach Contract Management professionals (at lower levels) performing the contract management function and other engagement personnel within the business/client unit.
- Provide training to Contract Management personnel.
- Regional liaison for Accenture business area/unit, as relevant.
- Actively involved in Regional or Global Initiatives.
Preferred skills and attributes:
- A university degree required; advanced degree in law, contract management, or business preferred (e.g. cand.jur. or cand.merc.(jur.)).
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in legal/contract management field and applicable industry experience.
- Demonstrable track record leading a diverse team of highly skilled professionals.
- Demonstrated successful negotiation and management of complex deals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and accounting and finance principles.
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence and advise senior executives and non-executives in complex contractual matters.
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Fluent in Danish and English language.
- The ability to travel occasionally.
Go ahead and apply here on our site! We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your application as soon as possible.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.