Accenture Salesforce is hiring a Consultant
Be ready to shape the new!
Are you ready to join Accenture’s Salesforce practice and help our clients identify opportunities to accelerate their Salesforce skills? If yes, then our team is the place for you to hone your expertise and build your reputation!
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You will affect what people purchase, where they shop, and what they drive. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients, and pharma companies work together.
By joining Accenture’s Salesforce Business Group, you will become part of a team which includes experts from Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Operations, and Technology. You will become part of the winning team as Accenture happens to be the leader among Salesforce implementation partners, which now amounts to more than 14 000 Salesforce experts worldwide, and is still growing.
You will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools, opportunities, and the right network to establish yourself as innovation leader.
Accenture Salesforce Business Group consists of a team of approximately 23 dedicated, highly motivated, passionate international consultants from 11 different countries, who have been working on building up the Salesforce Practice in the last 4 years supporting our target clients.
Here you will have a chance to be part of a start-up like team, with hands-on exposure to the most challenging and most complex projects in the Nordic Market as we support clients that are the top 20 enterprises, mainly in Denmark and Southern Sweden. Our Accenture Salesforce Methodology and other relevant trainings will provide you the right framework which fast and smoothly provides quick wins and early value. The relationship in the team is exceptional and we support each other resulting in fast growth and challenges that match your qualifications.
As a Consultant in our Salesforce Business Group, you will be:
- Supporting teams in the delivery of enterprise wide transformation programs
- Working on the production and implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise Salesforce Architectures in complex environments
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative Salesforce technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
YOU IN A NUTSHELL
We are looking for a Salesforce wizard who can check most of the following boxes:
- You have a deep understanding on the Salesforce platform – both on a technical and functional level
- Overall, you have minimum 2 years of relevant work experiences
- General passion for technology trends, such as Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
- Interest in working with our clients to innovate new solutions in a sales situation
- Interest in undertaking project delivery roles, such as delivery lead or functional lead
- Understanding of Technology Innovation and Ecosystems
- You could either come from a Technology Consulting organization, or you want to switch from the industry to the “other side of the table”
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience in understanding business challenges and to explain how the Salesforce platform together with Accenture’s industry accelerators and assets can provide new and innovative solutions to our clients
- Well-developed analytical skills with insights on key methodologies, approaches, and market trends in the industry
- Ability to work and travel freely within the Nordic countries.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access, and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.