Nordic Sales Capture Lead – Business Process Outsourcing
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our Outsourcing business is one of the three strategic growth platforms in Accenture. Growing the outsourcing business is a key business priority. There needs to be continual focus on building outsourcing opportunities across the various industries using both industry adapted vertical solutions and on selling functional business process services.
Accenture is currently looking for a senior Nordic Sales Capture Lead to join the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) team that is comprised of sales professionals focused on generating potential opportunities and on contracting work with clients. The role has direct sales responsibilities with specific annual sales target. This job entails developing and directing the sales efforts for new target clients and/or directing the efforts to ensure execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing clients. Further a key focus will be on ensuring successful closure of the deals within the generated pipeline.
Your primary role will be to drive growth by increasing the flow of prospective BPO deals into the pipeline, and converting these opportunities into sales. Your span will be all Accentures BPO services but with special focus on our Supply Chain offerings. You will focus on large companies within our Clinet Service Group called Products, this segment includes Retail, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Manufactoring, Pharma, Travel etc. Your contact level will typically be C-level executives and the direct reports. Location is either Stockholm or Copenhagen but travel across the Nordic countries is required.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Identifying potential leads independently (or with team-members) through networking, customer meetings, trade shows, public speaking, and/or other sources
- Developing relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking or other business or social gatherings
- Develop strategies and tactics for penetration of new accounts and cross selling to establish accounts
- Initiate and qualify opportunities that are acceptable to Accenture and has a justified business case for the client
- Ensure the closure of potential deals and managing the end-to-end lifecycle from pipeline to a successful signed deal.
- Recommending which opportunities Accenture should pursue using criteria such as highest probability of winning, and profit potential
- Supporting/participating in any oral proposal activities, developing and reviewing written proposals
- Maintain a keen sense of marketplace intelligence of trends and competition in order to provide market leading perspectives, emerging trends, tools and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop and promote business
- Articulate what Accenture brings: relevant assets and capabilities including Market Offerings; Vision; Process Framework; Key Messages; Credentials; Tools
- Track and communicate progress against sales goals and targets
- A relevant master’s degree
- New business-oriented sales profile
- 10+ years sales experience; large BPO-outsourcing engagements or complex vertical business solutions (multi-million-dollar projects)
- Strong sales track record - meeting multi-million-dollar targets
- Deep capabilities within primarily the Supply Chain process areas such as Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, etc.
- Advanced sales and marketing skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Exceptional communication in both Swedish/Danish and English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time-management and analytical skills
- Extrovert, creative and competitive
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Investing in you
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis. The training takes place both in Denmark and at our various locations around the world.
Balancing your priorities
Our employees are our most important asset and we provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.