Are you ready for a challenging and dynamic career?
Do you enjoy working in the cross field between law and technology? Do you have a commercial mindset? To strengthen our Contract Management team in Accenture Denmark, we are now looking for a Contract Associate Manager to support one or more of our largest client accounts, handling international and commercial contracts and subcontracts, primarily post signature management, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
You will - together with the rest of the Nordic team - provide on-site advice across Accenture's industry and business areas (including consulting, technology and outsourcing) on contract management and policy compliance matters; furthermore, you will be responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. You will also participate in a range of contract management projects across the Accenture organization. You will be part of the Danish Contract Management team and report to the Danish Contract Management Lead.
Contract Management teams work closely with Accenture's operating and capability groups to obtain good commercial arrangements, review and counsel new offerings, support Accenture's alliances and Business Process Outsourcing businesses, develop package knowledge and ensure contract agreements are upheld.
Central tasks further include:
- Acting as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and the Legal Group, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Reviewing and managing contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
- Identifying risks and issues, suggesting alternatives that lead to the best solution
- Responding to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
Professional and personal profile
We believe you have extensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles. You are able to identify optimal contractual solutions applying both law and economics.
You probably have a master degree in commercial law and/or business administration or similar and relevant work experience in the contract management field.
- Relevant degree in business, economics or law, e.g. cand.merc.(jur.) or cand.jur.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contract management field
- Good understanding of basic contracting principles
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and good mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible, mobile and work in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Danish and English language skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Go ahead and apply here on our site! We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your application as soon as possible.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.