Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a member of the Executive Support Services team you will provide support to a group of executives with complex organizational responsibilities. You will serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and the organization. You will work in a well-functioning team of 7 Executive Assistants. You independently complete routine and assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals under supervision, and work in a team environment. The level of support requires a good understanding of the executives' organization, along with the business knowledge to communicate and work effectively with the executive's organization and clients.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage calendar activity, including coordination of meetings for executives as well as extensive rescheduling
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences as well as follow up on action items
- Arrange conference calls and video conferences involving a global audience
- Travel support, including booking of travel and handling visa/passport procedures
- Maintenance of contact and email distribution lists
- Develop relationships with executives' clients and their assistants
- Back-up for other assistants in the team
- 2-4 years of secretarial and administrative experience
- High proficiency level in Danish and English and excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of executive business-related preferences
- It is an advantage if you have experience from an international company
You as a person:
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and efficient
- You are service minded, positive and outgoing
- You are a team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- You have advanced multi-tasking skills
- You have excellent administration-, planning- as well as follow-up skills
- You easily adapt to different situations and are flexible
- You are trustworthy, loyal and reliable
- You are robust and perform well under pressure
- You have technical flair and are a quick learner
Do you feel that this is an exciting challenge for you? Then apply through our webpage today!
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.