Business Strategy Manager in Accenture Denmark
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations interconnect. With a global community of 8000+ professionals, Accenture Strategy operates in the intersection of business and technology, where we help our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities and deliver real results.
Our strategy professionals partner with C-level executives to define the “what, where and how” for the client, and then bring the best of Accenture to implement and execute on the “how”. Whether it's business strategy, technology strategy or functional strategy, we drive value through helping our clients transform their core, and shape new businesses through growing the new—with the goal of helping our clients identify, build and sustain the capabilities needed to differentiate themselves and outperform their competitors.
As part of our strong Nordic Strategy community, you will work with the market leading organizations, primarily in Denmark, but also across the Nordics as required. Being part of a global network of expertise you will have access to a truly differentiating understanding of our clients’ industries, a global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies, enabling you to identify and drive transformational change.
In the business strategy team we work with Denmark’s leading CEOs, CIOs, CMOs, CFOs and their teams on high-impact projects defining how they will operate in the future. All our projects take our clients’ individual situations and history into consideration to identify tailored solutions to our clients’ issues. As technology and digital are key factors to disrupt in the now and succeed in the future, we work at the intersection of business and technology where we can leverage our deep technology expertise from across the globe. With our diverse and highly-competent business strategy team, we typically work on projects between 4 weeks to 3 months across a broad range of project types:
- Classical strategy: Business or corporate strategy, growth- and go-to-market strategy
- Digital enablement: Digital opportunity assessment, digital strategies on a business or division level, and digital transformation management
- Advanced customer strategy: Marketing capability assessment, marketing and sales strategy, customer relationship management strategy and transformation, loyalty strategy
- Operations strategy: Supply chain screening and opportunity assessment, supply chain optimization strategy leveraging technologies and digital opportunities
- Financial strategy: Business case and financial modelling, cost assessment and optimization
As a manager within our business strategy team you will have many responsibilities, but your main focus will always be serving our clients. Typical tasks include:
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of a client engagement with various size and scope
- Lead the project team typically consisting of consultants and analysts to produce high-quality results
- Provide solutions to complex business problems through applying the right methodologies and frameworks
- Review project deliverables
- Identify and drive new client engagements, as well as capitalize on add-on sales opportunities across ongoing projects
- Develop outstanding proposals to clients’ request for support
- Establish and grow long-term relationships with clients
- Support our junior professionals to achieve steep learning curves, teach problem solving skills and be a sparring partner to ensure they can unfold their strengths and skills
- Become an active part out our practice and find our own area of interest to further develop the Strategy team in Denmark and across the Nordics
As we are among the world’s leading strategy consultancies, we have high expectations and demands to our professionals. We are looking for individuals with a strong drive and great desire to go the extra mile both to win the engagements and to create the best solutions for our clients. For this, we prefer you to have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience within consulting, which can either be from another consulting company or internal strategy functions within larger companies, or 2-3 years of relevant consulting experience and 2-3 years of relevant industry experience with leadership responsibilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a motivation for working in teams and being a sparring partner for colleagues
- Solution-oriented mindset with a high energy level
- Intellectual skills to think outside of the box and challenge clients and colleagues in their thinking
- Interest in becoming part of a large, international and network-based company
- Track record and proven skills in the above mentioned areas of business strategy projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Danish and English
- Master’s degree (or similar) with great academic record
Our commitment to you
While we put the bar high for our professionals, we foster an environment focusing on supporting the individual employee in their professional growth while giving the ability to pursue a balanced private life. During your career at Accenture Strategy you will have the opportunity to join specific training and workshop sessions locally and globally to grow your skills even further. In addition, we provide a competitive compensation package and a fun, social team with many different colleagues.
Do you want to be part of our growth story and create value for our clients, while being able to turn your ideas into results? Then apply by following the below link and you might become part of a truly global network within one of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.