Accenture’s Net Zero Transitions team helps our clients set and execute on their net zero commitments, while delivering lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about helping our clients set carbon strategies, track their carbon footprint, and deliver on their carbon commitments.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant diverse environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
- Drive engagements to set and deliver Net Zero Energy Transition strategies for our clients
- Help clients embed carbon across their organizations, in their strategies, processes and workforce
- Support clients in setting carbon targets, track carbon footprint and deliver on their carbon reduction commitments
- Play an active role in building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Be an active thought leader in the carbon space, contributing to grow Accenture’s Point of View on carbon