We are looking for Specialist Data Storyteller.
The Candidate will work supporting FBM/Finance leadership and collaborate with Business and technical team to understand enterprise data, create meaningful insight, and build visualization. This should lead to create innovative narrative to explain, engage and enlighten executive leadership, business community and IT team. Thus, create a wow factor explaining revenue growth, business risk management and enable operations. Including, following attributes:
• Convert business metrics to technology solutions using data-driven visual stories and data visualization tool.
• Conceptualize and deliver data visualization solutions solving complex business problems
• Solve data consumption and visualization through data as a service distribution model
• Profound information design and storyteller abilities, curious, resourceful, confident under pressure, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment
• An advisor for data delivery team and the business, enabling insight that can empower better decision-making
• Articulate findings clearly and concisely, and create data-driven content with unique narratives for target use cases, including through presentations, design solution, visualization
• Comfortable with an iterative process to continuously improve data visualizations and design based on team feedback
• Collaborate with team members, business teams, IT teams, and other stakeholders to review and refine user stories
• Self-driven, agile and Ability to work independently and on multiple engagements simultaneously
• 5 years of experience working with enterprise level heterogeneous data environment and data visualization tools
• Well conversant with all prevalent technologies and solution in data architecture space such as experience with analytic processing technologies
• Good sense of graphic design and visual data storytelling
• Detail-oriented, organized, exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Passion for your work, tolerance for ambiguity in a fast-paced setting, and a positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Spanish / english
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.