Job Location: Dalian
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00696619 00696619_en
· Responsible for Intern payroll operation
· Responsible for local spending management process
· Take the ownership on Intern payroll operation, which includes the reasonability and accuracy of data input, payroll calculation, payroll audit and reporting. Ensure the timeliness and the quality of the deliverables.
· Take the ownership on local spending management process, which includes performing audit on the invoices, communicating with employees, performing the individual income tax analysis on the needed basis.
· Customer service for the in-scope processes.
· Reports to: AEE China Payroll Team Lead
Qualification and Skillsets
· Undergraduate/Graduate Degree in Commerce / Business
· Good English Oral and Written Communication
· Good PC skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
· Good communication skill
· Team spirit and integrity
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?