The Manager is responsible for delivery marketing analytics projects. This process requires the use of advanced statistical analysis in marketing analytics context.
The key responsibilities include:
- Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Project-based analytics including but not limited to Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-Channel Attribution, Digital Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Pricing and Promotion, Trade Analytics, Markdown Optimization, Demand Forecasting, Customer Segmentation