Our strategy consultants are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business strategies, using the newest technology. Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant Strategy domains in consulting or customer facing project-based work, with excellent people management skills
- Completed University Master’s degree in economics, finance, engineering or a related field
- You have a passion to be involved in delivering business strategies, tackle complex problems to help our clients achieve high performance
- You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
- You’re a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way;
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have professional proficiency in English, and Dutch or French
- You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities from industry experts
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!