- Juris Doctorate or LLB (or local equivalent), licensed to practice and in good standing in Europe or North America.
- 15+ years of banking, insurance and/or capital markets regulatory experience.
- Thorough understanding of sophisticated financial products.
- Significant experience handling compliance and regulatory issues affecting financial services companies.
- Superior organizational skills and does not require administrative support.
- Excellent communication skills, experience working remotely yet part of a team.
- Superior skills with MS Tools PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Teams.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours with global partners.
- Preferred : Working knowledge of banking and capital markets regulation in the EU, UK, US, and APAC region.
At Accenture, we are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive workplace that values diversity and promotes growth for all. As you join our global company with a world-class brand and reputation, we want to assure you that you will be part of a vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We firmly believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, and we celebrate the unique contributions of every individual. We are dedicated to getting to know the real you and supporting your personal and professional growth, so you can excel in whatever you're great at. At Accenture, learning is a continuous journey, and we provide numerous learning opportunities, both formal and informal, to enhance your role-specific skills and expertise.
Beyond the impactful work we do for our clients and the nurturing work environment we provide, we offer a range of excellent employee benefits designed to cater to your diverse needs and well-being.
These benefits include:
- 13th month + holiday allowance: Ensuring financial stability and recognition for your hard work.
- 20 + 12 holidays: Providing ample time to recharge and spend quality moments with loved ones.
- Laptop and smartphone: Equipping you with the necessary tools to excel in your role, regardless of location.
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package: Prioritizing your health and well-being, so you can focus on what matters most.
- Extensive level of Flexibility : Allowing you to decide
- Bonus program: Recognizing and rewarding your exceptional contributions to the team's success.
- Training & learning opportunities: Encouraging continuous growth and skill development to reach your full potential.
- Green mobility program: Supporting environmentally friendly commuting options like e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, and more.
- Flexrewards: Empowering you to customize your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool to suit your individual needs.
- Discount program: Offering discounts at your favorite (online) shops, so you can enjoy life outside of work.
- Employee shares purchase plan: Providing an opportunity to become a stakeholder in the company's success.
- Eco-cheques: Promoting sustainable living and environmentally conscious choices.
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.