Do your friends consult you for career ideas and do you always find unique talent in everyone? Do you want to continue to develop and challenge your recruitment experience?
Guess what? We’ve got the perfect opportunity for you as a Campus Recruitment Lead at Accenture.
As a Campus Recruitment Lead, you will be the driver of the whole campus scope, with the main objective to recruit the next generation of consulting & technology talents. You will work on a diverse scope of topics :
- Act as a single point of contact for candidates and advise them throughout the application process;
- Manage all candidates through the entire selection process, from screening to contract offer communication and onboarding;
- Collaborate with the talent brand marketeer for the roll out of the global talent brand strategy for graduates and internships & creation of local campaigns;
- Coordinate partnerships & oversee external campus efforts;
- Organize Accenture events to increase brand awareness & attract the right audience.
Coordination & collaboration
- You are the single point of contact for internal university actions teams & coordinate campus presence across Belgium & Luxembourg;
- Collaborate with our internal sourcing hub to ensure a qualitative & diverse pipeline across all services;
- Collaborate with the HR support team who will help you with all administration.
Strategy & Reporting
- You define the local campus strategy, gain market insights & recommend actions;
- You report regularly on your KPIs, identify challenges and define points for improvement where needed;
At Accenture Operations, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Mobility services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.