Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity.
Life Sciences R&D team within Accenture focuses on helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies optimize their research and development processes. The team collaborates with clients to accelerate the R&D lifecycle, improve patient outcomes, and drive innovation in the life sciences industry.
By joining Accenture's Life Science R&D team, you will be part of a global, dynamic, and innovative environment where you can make a meaningful impact on the future of healthcare.
- Designing new R&D business processes and conducting user review sessions
- Translating strategic direction and business objectives into holistic strategies
- Participating in diagnosing problems and leading R&D transformations
- Implementing programs to prepare R&D organizations for new processes
- Leveraging Accenture's methods and tools to deliver outcomes to our clients
What awaits you:
- You will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of projects with experts around the globe
- You will have diverse responsibilities and the opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced environment
- You will experience R&D business transformation first hand and help our clients to achieve their goals