The Data & AI team focuses on helping clients to tackle the full breath of their information management challenges. Based on a deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help client measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
Within the Data & AI team you will have the possibility to grow your knowledge, whether it is in overall data strategy or focusing on one of its pillars such as data foundation, data governance and (data) insights and to connect and collaborate with colleagues and learn from their experiences. You’ll be able to join dedicated topic communities to increase your knowledge that will help your delivery performance and to grow inside the company.
As Functional Analyst , you will:
- Collect and understand the business requirements and translate those into functional requirements
- Analyze interdependencies of functional and non-functional Requirements
- Create source/target mappings
- Create functional solution designs
- Create conceptual and logical data models
- Support the technical team in translating the conceptual / logical data models into physical models
- Understand the Enterprise Architecture methodology / concept
- Ensure technical team have everything in their hands to succeed
- Define acceptance criteria together with the business stakeholders
- Prepare, execute, and report on test scripts and their results
- Support stakeholders during their testing phase and analyze the reported issues and identify bugs, issues and change requests
- Support and advise stakeholders in their data governance and management
- Collaborate with stakeholders on business and technical side
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.