Are you an experienced Sales Professional, looking to dive into the world of consulting? Would you like to be part of our expanding Sales Team specializing in the Resources Industry (Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals and Renewables) within a prestigious global consulting firm, where you will work with, and learn from, Accenture's top Sales Executives in Belgium? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Our team is welcoming an ambitious professional who is eager to drive the go-to-market propositions towards our Resources clients, shape our marketing agenda and provide support throughout the entire sales cycle.
As an experienced Sales Executive, your primary responsibility will be to pursue and close new business opportunities. Once integrated into the sales team, you will take the lead on new sales projects and drive all aspects of business development. This role offers the chance to gain valuable insights into Accenture's internal processes. You will collaborate closely with colleagues from diverse backgrounds, ensuring that our client proposals are impeccable in both appearance and substance.
In summary, your role involves:
- Establishing trust-based relationships within Accenture (key stakeholders and colleagues) as well as with Resources clients.
- You will be collaborating with Accenture teams to craft compelling propositions
- You will be guiding new business opportunities for Resources clients in Belgium throughout the full business development cycle– from supporting, coordinating, and crafting the first proposal, keeping the whole team motivated, to negotiating and to closing the final contract
- You shape and execute winning strategies across the end-to-end sales cycle and own the project management of client proposals: establish, communicate and drive implementation of sales project plans.
- You preferably have a demonstrated ability to negotiate and close deals
Your role will be broad, differing day in, and day out, and you will have the autonomy to shape and grow the role in line with your ambitions. It will equip you with a broad range of industry-relevant skills and a network that will enable you to nurture and grow a successful career in the direction you choose to take.
Our Sales professionals help to build mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships at new and existing clients that create value and enable their transformation. Solution-oriented, and using a differentiated roadmap and framework, they support, manage, or lead the origination, negotiation, and closing of sales opportunities in specific areas or across a range of Accenture offerings. As drivers of the sales process and outcomes, they help to grow a high-quality sales pipeline with the right clients. Continuously growing their sales expertise by deepening their existing skills and/or developing new related skills, they can develop into more complex sales roles or move laterally and upward in their current role.
The Resources Client Group in Belgium consists of approximately 10 people, ranging from junior sales to senior Account Leads, covering the 3 sub-industries within Resources.