Are you dynamic, driven and ambitious & graduating in summer 2023? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you passionate about data? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
As a Young Graduate within Accenture, your responsibilities are extremely diverse. You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team, using your creative and analytical skills to empower our clients by applying new methodologies, processes and technologies. You’ll work within an agile environment and in one of the following areas: Customer Relationship, Risk Management, Finance, Performance Management and Supply Chain, and across different industries: Financial Services, Pharma and Health Care, Telecommunications, Products, Resources and Public Services.
- You will have a keen sense of client service, relationship building, innovation and relentless pursuit of high quality. You will be provided with trainings and support to succeed in your role;
- You’ll be at the forefront of client interaction, understanding your client’s needs, detailing business requirements, shaping and delivering digital solutions that fit best;
- You’ll build and maintain the client relationship within IT or the business’
- You’ll participate in the full lifecycle of a BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs and preparing the use cases over functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the technical design, to preparing and executing (real-life) test cases before handover;
- You’ll identify relevant data and use it within the data platform (exploration, reporting, analysis);
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.