The Financial Services Industry Group is looking for its future (Senior) Sales & Account Manager ! In this role, you will be a key member of the Sales team, driving teams in the pursuit of new transformation opportunities in the Financial Services industry.
You will be responsible for building trusted strategic partner relationships within one or more accounts by understanding client needs, shaping solutions, and bringing expertise and thought leadership to solve their most critical business issues. You will drive the sales process and grow a profitable pipeline trough inspiration sessions, deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, thereby expanding Accenture’s footprint. You will manage opportunities from sales pursuit to actual closing, using deep sales process and offering expertise, while developing relationship with key buyers and decision makers at new and/or existing clients. You have a driving and positive attitude and enjoy working in a team, using your creative, organizational and analytical skills to bring the best we have to offer to our clients.
- Discuss C-level agenda, and bring industry insights and intelligence
- Work in close collaboration with Belux and Gallia Sales leadership, Client Account Leads and Sales leads as they bring innovative solutions to our clients
- Drive the opportunities end-to-end from origination to deal shaping, negotiations and deal closure, taking the lead in shaping, negotiating and selling client-specific value propositions
- Build relationships within Accenture and with our Financial Services clients, planning strategically the account development, and communicating the account vision to the account team, the sales team
- Inspire, coach, and develop the account team to increase business value
- Engage and manage deal teams and team members
- Develop sales acumen, learn the Accenture suite of offerings and sales methodology, and how we help C-levels transform their organization to make them future proof
Our consultants are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. More specifically, the Financial Services Industry Group serves the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, business value realization, digital, data and cloud disruption, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technologies.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
The Market Making team for Financial Services takes a lead role in defining the strategic priorities to answer the needs of our banking, capital markets and insurance clients in Belgium and Luxembourg, and ensure they are at the forefront of business value realization and innovation.
The team also originates concrete opportunities and drives the business development agenda through offerings relevant to our clients. This includes a specific attention and involvement of the Team on key strategic ‘big deals’ with our clients, who are the leading Financial Services companies in Belgium and Luxembourg.
The Team is a dynamic team that is focused on bringing value to our clients and is well connected to the broader Accenture network and capabilities, both locally and globally.