Experienced Engineering Consultant - Industry X
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
You are you a true innovator, visionaire and problem solver in the field of Engineering and Manufacturing. You are a next generation leader that drives digital transformations and helps our clients transform their organizations to innovate, launch new products and ensure long-term sustainability. You look at products and processes from ideation to industrialization to their end-of-life by using the power of data and digital ingenuity to help our clients redefine the products they make and how they make them. Your vision for value starts with the customer journey, extends across the enterprise, and then back again, leading to greater productivity, growth and sustainability. You touch the product lifecycle every step of the way:
- How products are designed and engineered.
- How products are sourced and supplied.
- How products are manufactured.
- How products are serviced, returned and renewed.
Join us as we reinvent industries across Consumer Goods & Services and Retail Products, Industrial Equipment & Construction, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X group in BeLux with a focus on Engineering. We partner with our clients to build platform-based business and operating models, helping to navigate the shift to experience-driven innovation and accelerate time to revenue. We architect, design, develop, and build solutions, hardware and scalable business in this space. We help our clients transform their organizations to innovate and digitize businesses to optimize the return on investment to ensure long-term sustainability.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead your team in Engineering transformation programs to drive process & innovation activities at our clients.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to identify and prioritizing value opportunities and develop digital Engineering transformation roadmaps.
- Lead client innovation workshops and use a human-centered approach to solve problems, frame opportunities and achieve innovation through collaboration and co-creation.
- Provide strategic consultation to clients in defining or designing business capabilities, processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing, selling and enabling technologies based on business and end-user requirements.
- Learn and enable Industry X related technologies and inspire others on the latest and greatest trends and innovations.
- Develop enduring, trust-based relationships with people at all career levels, both professionally and personally, internally, and externally. This includes providing coaching and career development across the IX practice.
- Support and lead (depending on scale of opportunity) the sales process from origination to successful closing (including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentations).
Industry X consulting empowers C-suites to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to a more sustainable future. We accelerate the digital reinvention of our clients’ manufacturing and engineering with smart, connected digital products and assets. By embedding intelligence in everything they do, we help them to create hyper-personalized industrial experiences, new levels of operational efficiency, greater transparency and traceability, and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Our ability to execute at speed means our clients can keep their core business running while simultaneously innovating and investing in the new. We determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility, grounded in industry knowledge, analytics, and new thinking on business and technology, helping our clients to do more with less.
- University degree with a strong affinity for technology.
- 3-5 years of relevant product development experience.
- Experience of successful delivery of complex and ambitious projects from a professional program & project management (client facing) perspective to time, cost and quality objectives.
- Technical understanding of PLM processes such as configuration management, material management, BOM management, sustainability, product development, change management, integration with ERP systems, etc.
- Familiar with project methodologies such as Agile & Waterfall, and working in international teams.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Working effectively as a supportive team member or a subject matter expert.
- Have the ability to lead delivery teams to improve contribution through different stages of a project lifecycle from initial assessments to solution launch to achieve project commercial objectives and client outcomes.
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Experience with smart connected product design & development (e.g. IoT-connected, software-enabled devices)
- Proven track record in winning work for themselves and their team and delivering a high value program or portfolio management service to the client.
- Experience in working with Digital Manufacturing concepts, Connected Manufacturing, IoT, Connected Platforms, Edge & Cloud Analytics, Digital Twins, MES/MOM, etc.
- Proficient in French/Dutch, both spoken and written.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.