Are you a passionate, solution-oriented student? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of digital transformation? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
The Financial Services Industry Group is looking for its future intern! In this role, you will support the team in the pursuit of new transformation opportunities in the Financial Services industry. You will work together with the Market Making team which is a team focusing on bringing new innovative ideas into the market and thereby creating new growth opportunities for Accenture. You will learn what innovation ideas Accenture has to offer and how these ideas are brought to the market to create impact and value. You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team, using your creative, organizational and analytical skills to bring the best we have to offer to our clients.
- Work closely with Belux and Gallia market making leadership and client account leads to provide support to deal teams as they bring innovative solutions to our clients as a critical member of the pursuit team
- Build sales acumen, learn the Accenture suite of offerings, and how we help C-levels transform their organization to make them future proof
- Support the end-to-end sales execution process from origination to deal shaping, negotiation and deal closure
- Support the leadership team in pipeline tracking and other key KPI’s monitoring as input to steer the go-to-market of Accenture in BeLux.
Our consultants are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. More specifically, the Financial Services Industry Group serves the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You thrive in a diverse working environment comprising employees from all walks of life, cultures, and creeds
- You’re fluent in English with French and/or Dutch.
- You’re a last year master’s student in any educational background
- You have a passion in innovation and delivering high quality work to potential clients
- You’re available for a 2 to 6 months internship
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- Collaboration with and training from industry experts
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
- Supervision and coaching for completing successfully your internship
Are you ready to jump in NEW directions?
Apply now and change the world around you!
Any questions before you dare to take the leap? Take a look at some testimonials below or get in touch with us via email@example.com!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.