- Oversee the development of business solutions using the Angular 2/Java/Spring Boot/SQL Server/RabbitMQ/Cassandra technology stack
- Design & develop high-quality software in accordance with the technical/client's needs
- Write testable and scalable code of programmes
- Manage and mentor team of developers
- Direct the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications accordance with the technical/clients' needs
- Ensure team adherence to project quality standard
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification
- Use configuration management and integration/build automation
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Angular Developer certified
- Accenture Java certified
- Optional : OCA Java
- Optional : Accenture Cloud Native certified
- Experience in development of microservices using technologies such as Angular 2/Java/Spring Boot/SQL Server/RabbitMQ/Cassandra technology stack
- Minimum three years of experience as a Full-Stack developer
- Working experience on front-end frameworks: Angular (at least 1 year)
- Working experience with (micro-) service -oriented architectures
- Working experience in agile software development environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiar with DevOps methodology and related tooling
- Experience with SQL server is a plus
- Experience and certification(s) with Azure is a plus
- Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organised teams
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.