Are you about to graduate and ready to put your knowledge into practice during a concrete internship experience? Are you willing to become a trusted advisor for our clients? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If the answer is “yes” for all the above (who can blame you?), then keep on reading.
As an intern within our consulting practice, you will support the BeLux Health & Public Service team to:
- Design solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business
- Help clients unlock trapped value by identifying how technology can be applied to address strategic and operational challenges. You’ll do this as part of a talented and passionate team of Accenture consultants that is committed to make a difference for citizens across Europe;
- Help our clients discover and formulate strategic and operational challenges (e.g. assess an application landscape), and advise them on how to implement organizational, process and technology changes that create value (e.g. define a technology strategy and a roadmap for implementation);
- Implement some of the team’s advice (e.g. perform a product selection, create a product roadmap, create functional specifications, coordinate a remote development team).
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries really closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- You’re holding a master’s degree and will be graduating in 2020;
- You’re available for a minimum of 3 months and can provide a valid internship agreement from your University;
- You’re a team player with an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
- You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch/French and can express yourself in French/Dutch.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.