We are currently looking for a Functional Consultant in Technology Financial Services for our office in Brussels. As a Functional Analyst within Technology Financial Services, you work within an Accenture project team at top Belgian and multinational companies. You take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks with a strong focus on the credits domain.
Within your Accenture team, you structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of core banking software packages with a clear focus on the credits domain. Together with the client you define the business requirements and envision what’s coming and progress of what’s ahead. You assist the client by organizing workshops, and you support them in identifying and classifying gaps with regards to the software packages. Moreover, you translate the requirements into detailed functional designs drawing your perspectives combined with your technology, process (specifically on credit servicing) and strategy skills. You also participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements. Finally, you coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external).
• University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related study with a strong IT affinity;
• Functional knowledge on Credits domain is a must (Corporate loans is a plus);
• Sound credit servicing process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability;
• Affinity with IT, ideally knowledge of e.g. Java, xml;
• Profound knowledge and experience with the Finacle core banking solution is required;
• Knowledge and experience in other core banking solutions like Oracle Flexcube or Temenos T24 is an asset;
• Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory, Dutch and/or French is an asset.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.