Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be.
For our office in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist
The Payroll Analyst provides support to the Payroll department, interacting with the HR Team and the employees in the area of HR, legal or payroll questions, analyze and reporting.
- Accurately and timely process all variables and elements related to the monthly payroll (for several business units in BELUX) ensuring correct and timely calculation and payment of wages.
- Solve and follow up on issues with regard to employee vacation, absences and contracts in close cooperation with the HR Business partners.
- Advise stakeholders (Recruiting, HR, SD sociaal secretariaat or global colleagues) based upon own expertise.
- You will be asked to assist in work on several internal projects. (e.g. in 2020, migration of SAPHR to Workday & onboarding 100 new employees)
- We recruit and develop employees who are motivated to learn and enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge.
Therefore the ideal candidate has intellectual curiosity, strong analytical and entrepreneurial skills, and attention to details that allow us to look beyond the numbers.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree and more than 3 years of experience in payroll-administration.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Belgian social legislation.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge of English.
- You are a born team player.
- We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management.
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package and flexible working arrangements.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.