Are you someone who likes to be at the heart of driving technology disruption and digital transformation? As a Senior API Architect at Accenture you can focus on emerging technologies and finding opportunities to architect the next generation, large-scale business systems and infrastructure to our clients. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing architecture leadership, support on client engagements focusing on API Management (e.g. Advising on technologies & tools selection);
- Setting out the integration strategy for the client and to be followed by the integration team;
- Design, architect and develop API services for open Banking in an Agile environment;
- Manage infrastructure and applications to support organizations testing and implementing open banking APIs
- Take ownership of software components and associated development and testing in terms of timelines and quality;
- Build domain knowledge and support Platform/Solutions Architects;
- Assist in scope definition, planning, estimation and tracking;
- Share knowledge and assist junior team members.
Creative with a strong interest in technology. You have broad skills and experience with various software products, technologies and services. You are capable of shaping and delivering innovative technology solutions of heterogeneous components.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing API architectures and end-to-end applications; Extensive experience defining and delivering API services;
- Hands-on experience in application design and development on large scale/mission critical systems using different technologies;
- Knowledgeable about web and API architecture, knowledge with the SOA / Enterprise Integration Patterns;
- Experienced in web services and API management technologies (SOAP/REST, XML/JSON, XSLT), and implementation of system integrations design patterns;
- Familiarity API exposure platforms – either Apigee, IBM API Connect or WSO2. Candidates with extensive SOA experience may also be considered;
- Understanding of Open Banking and PSD2;
Professional Skill Requirements
- Dynamic and adaptive readiness to the global collaborative project team environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience in IT delivery life-cycle planning and management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication skills (English, French and/or Dutch) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders – both internally and externally – including discussions on complex technical topics with a client architect;
- Willingness to travel
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
How you’ll grow
When you join Accenture, you can bring great ideas into practice for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.