Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00656810 00656810_en
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Commercial Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university with a strong IT affinity;
• 8+ years of deep experience in Software testing (including test automation); Project Management & Program management in both Waterfall and Agile delivery models
• Experienced in defining and implementing E2E test strategies (including automation aspects) and industry best practices
• Experienced with integration of test automation in Agile projects with DevOps background including the definition and follow up ROI for test automation business case
• Strong knowledge across various test tools such as HP ALM, IBM, Worksoft, Tosca, Open source (Selenium, Cucumber or equivalent)
• Knowledge of latest Quality Engineering market trends
• Proven experience with agile & devops methodologies
• Experience working with near/offshore Delivery Centers
• Team player with good leadership capabilities
• Entrepreneurial, eager to generate and pursue growth opportunities
• Solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality
• Effective communicator at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines
• Strong reporting skills and communication skills
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identityntity
ccenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.