Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00643830 00643830_en
Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement outsourcing specialist, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
Accenture’s Business Process Services (BPS) organization has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Leader selling procurement services in the GALLIA Area (Netherlands, Belgium, France, Mauritius).
Our Business Process Services Procurement business offers a full suite of source-to-pay BPO services including:
· Sourcing and category management, including sourcing, demand management and supplier performance management.
· Sourcing support, including spend analytics, market analysis, spot buy, auction services and contract administration.
· Procurement operations, including requisition processing, invoice processing, travel and expenses processing, supplier enablement and catalog enablement.
Target and manage the opportunity
sales pursuit and close opportunities using deep sales process and offering
· Develop and direct the sales efforts for new client target acquisition and/or direct the efforts to ensure execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing clientsl
· Establish qualification and win strategy and power map;
· Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.;
· Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the proposition;
· Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria;
· Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities;
· Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team;
· Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, reference ability, etc.;
· May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members.
Minimum Bachelor's degree;
· Minimum of 10 years of
selling experience, proven track record against multiple million dollar sales
Minimum 5 years of experience in the strategic sourcing, procurement (BPO) work;
· Experience in selling large scale projects to Fortune 100 firms;
· Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management;
· Outsourcing and/or large complex sales management and business development experience;
· Win strategy development, value proposition development, transition to delivery, sales pursuit management, pricing, strategy, and execution;
· Proposal development, negotiate to close, deal shaping, business case development, qualification and alliance management;
Accenture offers a work environment with a focus on your personal development and advancement of your professional career. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees comprehensive learning opportunities for both your capabilities as well as your personal growth.
Are you interested?
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Operations provides business operations as-a-Service to help clients accelerate their journey to achieving the outcomes they need in the digital world. We are the only organization to bring together infrastructure, security, cloud, and business process capabilities with talented people who have the deep industry, functional and technical skills to create an as-a-Service culture.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.