Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Accenture SAP practice grow rapidly whether it was on so-called classic projects or on innovative ones. S/4 Hana EM is one of our main area of intervention but we are also growing on new issues related to the industry X.0 (Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain) supported by technologies like SAP Cloud platform, SAP Leonardo and applications like Success Factor, Hybris, Fieldglass, Ariba ...
The NEW is definitely part of our DNA and we have to face more and more customer request to help them build their Roadmap into the NEW and to support them in their realization.
To do so we are currently looking for talented Supply Chain consultant (from junior to senior profile) willing to develop their skills in this context and to join Accenture in this exciting digital adventure!
As an Accenture SCM Consultant you will be asked to help our clients to tackle the full breadth of their supply chain, planning & product life cycle management challenges. So, whatever your SCM expertise area, opportunities are there.
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
- Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
- Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation…
- Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
- Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
- Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
- Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
- Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
Prerequisite to be part of the story:
• Team player
• 2 to 7 years of working experience with Supply Chain processes optimization and automation,
• Experience in delivering SAP Solutions
• Master degree or equal by experience
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills,
• Ability to apply analytical and creative thought
• Experience with large organizations and large projects
• Willingness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
• Good command of Dutch or French and English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.