Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
We are looking for people who can help us help our clients do cool stuff. Those things many masses call buzz words, until they tectonically shift their lives.
At Accenture we aren’t just talking about shaping the future, we are there, defining it. The Metaverse is here, and it has every C-Level executive scratching their heads on what to do with it. We are at the forefront with our clients, and we want you to join us there!
At Accenture we have been driving our client’s agenda’s and businesses around the areas of the “Metaverse Continuum” for years. Most notable, around themes such as digital assets, virtual worlds and digital twins.
As a Metaverse (Senior) Manager, you will apply strategy development, value architecting and operating model design skills to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology, and operations such as metaverse. You are also expected to lead consulting engagements, thought leadership and project teams as well as play a key role in business development and metaverse community building activities.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Shape and lead metaverse consulting thought leadership, engagements and project teams serving as a key interface and trusted advisor to our senior level clients
- Engage with senior business leaders to define and shape what metaverse means for their business and where and how they should act
- Lead workstreams as part of strategic transformation programs and be responsible for rigorous data driven insights, to identify and validate value creation opportunities for our clients
- Work within project teams to ideate, develop and design compelling business strategies and transformation solutions around metaverse
- Develop cohesive conclusions from detailed analysis and present innovative and action-oriented findings to our senior level clients- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team with a people-first mindset
- Drive Accenture metaverse community development activity to help us further expand our footprint in this exciting space
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership, offering development, acquiring future talent etc.)
Set Yourself Apart:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in at least one metaverse related domain (e.g. blockchain, token economies, digital assets, extended reality, digital communities etc.)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in B2C, retail, travel, or financial services sector(s)
- You understand the metaverse ecosystem and the different platforms within in it; you understand the role each has to play
- 5+ years’ experience leveraging emerging technologies to design, strategize and/or large-scale transformations e.g., in a customer experience, product (design), delivery, strategy, management or similar role.
- Proven track record in client relationship development and stakeholder management
- First class written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving ability
- Fluent business English required
- Business fluency in Thai or Chinese is desired
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
- You are willing to work and relocate to Singapore, Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.