- Responsible for planning, deployment and managing the quality assurance and testing for the project. The QA Lead shall adopt agile technical practices such as test-driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Develop and establish quality assurance deliverables and testing framework, including creating and maintaining test plans and test cases in accordance with changing requirements, throughout the development of the Application Software.
- Create and manage the Manual, Automated test framework (where applicable) such as preparing the test environment and maintaining functional testing scripts in accordance with the changing requirements.
- Work with the development team (i.e. the business analysts and testers) for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes, etc.
- Ensure that the Application Software meets the requirements of performance and load tests (as part of the System Performance Tests), validate the output and expected outcomes and feedback on improvements required.
- Ensure defects are tracked in the product backlog, and conduct impact analysis of defect fixes discovered during manual or automated tests, validate completed stories pass the acceptance criteria, raising defects as needed and work with the development team to improve the expected behavior and test cases.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in business computer, Information Technology, Computer Science or any related fields
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in Software Testing (Manual and/or Automated), System Test, Integration Test and/or User Acceptance Test is a plus
- Banking domain testing is a plus
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suited solution for clients
- Good command of English both written and spoken
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.