Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Scrum Master role is taken by a team member whose primary responsibility is assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team to achieve its goals. Scrum Masters do this by teaching and coaching team practices, implementing and supporting agile framework (SAFe) principles and practices, identifying and eliminating impediments, and facilitating flow. They also work with the extended Scrum Master community, including Release Train Engineers.
- Promotes SAFe quality practices to assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD). The Scrum Master helps foster the culture of technical discipline and craftsmanship that is the hallmark of effective Agile teams.
- Facilitate teams to ensure process consistency and unblock any blockers occurred within the squad. Facilitates all team meetings, including Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective.
- Leads team efforts in relentless improvement helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions; facilitates the team retrospective. Teaches problem-solving techniques and helps the team become better problem-solvers for themselves
- Track progress and status of deliverables
- Eliminates impediments to actively addresses blocking issues
- Supports the Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
- Coordinates with other teams
- Team Risks/Issue & Impediments: Own risks and issues for the Team
- Team Dashboard: Own the dashboard for the team (along with PO) to show progress and key metrics
- Improvement Backlog: Owns the backlog and completion of team improvements
- Team Meetings: Owns setup and facilitation of team meetings (Iteration Planning, Daily Stand-Up, Iteration Review, Iteration Retro, Backlog Refinement)
- Agile experience
- Project management
- Risk management
- Relentless improvement mindset
- Design thinking
- Natural Collaboration
- Social Intelligence
- Decision Making
- Extended Network Thinking
- Spiritual Intelligence
- Resilience & Optimism
- Team Orientation
- Intellectual Curiosity & Adaptability
- Feedback Avocation
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.