SERVICE & INTERACTION DESIGN
Service Design Lead
Service & Interaction Design are at the heart of our design process. Our Service & Interaction Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers, and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Service Design Lead owns Service Design as a discipline on projects and accounts and contributes to the practice at the studio level, sharing responsibility for the Service Design team across all studio accounts. On projects, you’ll support and provide oversight on all aspects of Service Design, as well as leading Service Design activities on our most ambitious projects. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
- Create outstanding service designs for our clients and their customers.
- Own the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a Service Design Lead, you:
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Collaborate with our user research and business design teams to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful service experiences.
- Lead the practice of Service Design at a project level. Extend the craft and share practice across the studio and beyond.
- Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
- Create communication artifacts that define service design as a practice within the studio.
- Establish and manage client relationships.
- Publish articles, books, and other media.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Advanced ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Extensive knowledge of rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience, 4+ years leadership/management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.