Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Collect, document, and verify business requirements and functional specifications.
- Map business requirements to functional requirements.
- Develop and deliver project documentation including requirements traceability matrix, business process design, configuration design.
- Identify gaps in the standard product functionality.
- Recommend effective solutions. Design any customizations or extensions where there is a gap in the standard product functionality.
- Interface between technical teams and client/users.
- Design solutions in conjunction with technical teams.
- Ensure deliverables are being met on a timely basis.
- Create/ review test scenarios, scripts, test plans and execute them.
- Testing and delivering application documentation.
- Conduct system training.
- Participate in competency building activities and internal trainings.
- Support sales and proposals development in mapping standard product functionality to business requirements, identifying solution gaps and proposing relevant customizations or extensions.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or any related.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in complex ERP project implementation.
- Minimum 2 cycles of project implementation experience.
- Oracle Retail Merchandising system implementation experience is preferred (JDA / SAP Retail may be considered).
- Good communication in Thai and English, verbal and written.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.