- Collaborate with the Product Owner to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate in user story assessment, story point sizing, and sprint prioritization
- Develop and design as per committed Team sprint plans
- Work with the Product Owner to confirm that the work reflects the desired functionality
- Create and execute acceptance tests and maintaining the test cases and artifacts
- Perform Demo to Product Owner
- Document requirements, specification, test scripts, and other relevant documentation
- Developer – Responsible for the creation of products by actively defining an overall approach in translating client requirements.
- Functional –Responsible for capturing and documenting the user stories, specification, test script, and other relevant development documentation. Additionally, functional are responsible for defining the test approach, creating test case and test case cycle including executing Test Scenario
- Tower Lead- Provide coaching and mentorship for developer and/or functional role as well as to review any specs and/or coding as required
- Requirement analysis
- Programming language
- Web and Mobile development
- Solution architecture
- Software fundamentals
- Database management
- Natural Collaboration
- Decision Making
- Extended Network Thinking
- Spiritual Intelligence
- Resilience & Optimism
- Team Orientation
- Intellectual Curiosity & Adaptability
- Feedback Avocation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.