- The candidate will join a very collaborative and dynamic team of technical experts. The technical readiness team is passionate about ensuring the most effective and efficient IT solutions are implemented to meet future business needs across core client’s Services.
- A performance test engineer’s primary responsibility is the creation and maintenance of performance test plans, utilizing JMeter load testing software to inject load, analyzing metrics from application and system logs, and simulating system behavior to improve the performance and reliability of applications.
- The candidate should also have enthusiasm for troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving complex problems, must demonstrate strong problem solving and communication skills, and be prepared to be an expert performance engineering resource on multiple initiatives of diverse scope.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to understand technology requirements for key projects
- Evaluate application architectures and design performance test plans
- Establish performance test objectives, acceptance criteria, workload profiles and use case scenarios
- Measure and analyze performance data (workload, system and application)
- Solve complex problems and provide clear and concise reports with recommendations
- Work closely with development teams, architects and engineers to test their products under load and make recommendations to improve performance, reliability and stability
- Bachelor's or Higher's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related.
- Strong self-driven collaborator with ability to work in diverse teams as a contributing member
- Experience on Public Cloud (Google Cloud or AWS)
- Comprehensive understanding of Linux (Unix) performance principles and metrics
- Expert skills in one or more load testing tools (e.g. Jmeter, LoadRunner, SOAPUI, Microsoft Visual Studio, Selenium, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Linux (Unix) commands and scripting language
- Proven data analysis and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Good command in English (Must be able to communicate with Expats)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.