The Sales Capture manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to closure using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; defend and originate/grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items through the sales process with the client and internally.
- Involves in multiple activities such as target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value
- Manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to closure using deep sales process and offering expertise.
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; defend and originate/grow the business.
- Is commercially aware and can recommend deal decisions based on what’s of value to client and value to our firm
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items through the sales process with the client and internally.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
- 10+ years’ experience in technology solution selling / technology deals in product industry (food manufacturing, automotive, retail, airline, etc.)
- Has prior experience in leading large and complex system integration or implementation projects.
- Has good exposure to or has a point of view on latest technology trends impacting the industry e.g. SAP, Oracle, System Integration, New Tech, etc. and can carry a good conversation with potential clients
- Has broad knowledge of and good connection with Product industry, including food manufacturing, automotive, retail, airline, etc. and possesses deep expertise in one or more specific lines of businesses within Product industry
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.