Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
• Understand and implement Accenture’s corporate security standards
• Work closely with project leads and other corporate functions lead to operationalize the global / local responses
• Be aware of approaches to responding to client security data requests
• Collaborate with local stakeholders (e.g., Workplace Solutions, Legal, HR) to ensure all security responsibilities are known and followed
• Work with the Business (e.g. Services, Technology) to ensure their security needs are met and the businesses are properly organized to adhere to standards and processes
• Collaborate with Business Continuity leadership and teams within Workplace, Legal and the Business
• Seek and maintain geographic stakeholder and leadership support for related programs
• Lead local communication efforts to successfully introduce and implement related programs
• Liaise with other similar businesses in the community to understand local best practices and challenges such as ASIS, OSAC, ISMA
• Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with the global team to develop and implement solutions and outcomes
• Develop and manage local vendor relationships as needed
• Support crisis preparation and, when needed, crisis response
• If appropriate, coordinate Security activities across all countries within the GU and ensure communication is cascaded to each country and back up to the global team
• Manage or direct the work of other Security team members
• May define and deploy security standards
• May drive global programs which recognize Accenture’s commitment to clients
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid