Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The HR Generalist role supports general human resources activities. He / she works with leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities from a Human Resources perspective. While the position may focus on a specific Business Group, the role may be reassigned to support different verticals in order to meet the changing needs of the business.
The HR Generalist is also responsible for managing the resource requirements for their respective projects within the Business Group, undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose the right talent to ensure fulfillment of all open roles. This will involve managing / monitoring people productivity targets in order to fulfill resources demands at the right time and price to meet client needs.
Resource Management Planning
- Anticipate and address skills shortages, excess capacity and client project resource requirements on a regular and timely basis
- Understand the internal and external talent landscape of the business group and anticipating challenges relating to workforce planning purposes
- Understand short-term and long-term business expansion plans in order to develop a talent supply strategy for the Business Group – this includes a variation of Capacity Planning, Talent Planning, and / or Skills Planning
- Manage talent metrics to ensure productivity across the business group
- Partner with business / client leadership teams in order to create innovative strategies for talent fulfillment in the business group
Employee Engagement, Performance Achievement, People Programs, Employee Relations, Professional Development, and Training
- Execute Career Management programs and processes and understand Career Development assets / tools content and educate supervisors
- Implement & Coordinate the performance achievement process
- Support and advise executives on HR policy, ensuring compliance to company policies
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues as well as provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues
- Serves as an advisor / coach to line managers on people-related matters such as employee performance, employee relations and new initiatives etc.
- Facilitates employee engagement, people programs and activities by coaching line managers and providing advisory support to executives
- Team with other HR partners to share and implement best practices