- Gathering requirements and specifications from users / business stake holders.
- Design, Develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets to support business requirements.
- Perform feasibility, impact analysis and suitable solutions based on the use cases.
- Ensuring data management and governance to maintain the data integrity.
- Develop data mappings to extract the data from XML/Database and loading to the source stating database tables.
- Create shell scripts for ETL purpose.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in ETL, Informatica PowerCenter, SQL, PowerShell scripting, Databases, Unix Shell etc.
- Knowledge in the Data Warehousing Domain.
- Good understanding of RDBMS databases.
- Good exposure to different Data Modelling techniques.
- Familiar with Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Understand different interface files.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.