- Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in ETL, Informatica PowerCenter, SQL, PowerShell scripting, Databases, Unix Shell etc.
- Knowledge in the Data Warehousing Domain.
- Good understanding of RDBMS databases.
- Good exposure to different Data Modelling techniques.
- Familiar with Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Understand different interface files.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.