- Create change management strategy and plan which at a minimum includes plans for stakeholder identification and sponsorship management, communications, training and organizational readiness assessment. Integrate content of communication, training and change activities to ensure focus on behavioral change.
- Work with other project team members to gather and analyze detailed information about the process design and the impact on the roles and the organizations affected (for example, information on the transactions owned by particular roles).
- Identify human and organizational risks, and develop and maintain the project’s OCM Plan.
- Conduct an ‘initial’ organizational assessment to determine the position of the business, and conduct ongoing reviews to facilitate alignment.
- Understand the significance of the changes within the functional areas to provide information and recommendations regarding expected organization impacts.
- Manage and promote realistic expectations of the organization with regard to new systems and processes, e.g. capabilities, features, etc.
- Drive out specific change tasks and deliverables, and facilitate organizational change events when required (for example, a job impact workshop).
- Manage the delivery of end-user training and subsequent follow-up activities, including effectiveness assessment.
- Manage the implementation of the project communications strategy.
- Generate and maintain advocacy at the executive level of the respective organizations and stakeholder buy-in for the implementation project.
- Support the impacted businesses with information and detailed frameworks, where appropriate, to ensure that they can conduct the necessary activities to minimize organizational risks.
- Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary.
- 2+ years Change Management experience and well developed business networks.
- 2- 3 years experience in developing and implementing end-user training strategies.
- Industry experience in HR Organizational Change Management is preferred
- Previous experience with large IT global implementations
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence others indirectly, i.e. without direct line supervision.
- Creative and innovative when necessary.
- Comfortable in a team environment, with strong group dynamics awareness and collaboration skills, combined with the ability and willingness to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and differing functional accountabilities.
- Customer focused and results oriented.
- Well developed self-planning and organization skills including ability to work interdependently, prioritize activities, meet commitments, and proactively manage time and a heavy workload.
- Ability to adjust to varying or unexpected changing conditions and shifting priorities with minimal direction.
- Ability/desire to share best practices/key learnings (good & bad).
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.