- Collaborating with colleagues and clients to design, plan and deliver fast-paced, innovative talent solutions using Accenture best practice, assets and tools
- Working as part of large teams to support the implementation of innovative HR transformation solutions to help HR functions with their capability, operations and technology
- Transforming, simplifying and delivering custom-built talent solutions including performance management and development
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and need
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs
- Designing and implementing Digital HR solutions including various Cloud HR and analytics solutions
- Developing implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals
- At least 3 years of industry/consulting experience for Consultants
- At least 6 years of industry/consulting experience for Managers
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in Workforce Management or Human Capital Analytics will be an advantage
- Experience with SuccessFactors, Workday, and Cloud implementation are preferred
- Experience in employee experience design and design thinking
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.