Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Mobility, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
· Act as API domain SME
· Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
· Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
· Drive opportunities through value-based consulting – leads digital workshops and consulting engagements with clients
· Lead API-centric solution design in response to RFP or during opportunity pursuit.
· Deliver values to clients through inventing creative and innovative digital solutions
· Follow closely digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
· Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors
· Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
· Manage teams of different sizes (from small team to very large team) and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role)
· Play the API SME role to lead API Strategy and Governance consulting engagements
· Play the Platform (SOA API) Architect or Subject Matter Expert role during project establishment and works with other team members to ensure successful delivery of client work
· Preferably with 2 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or Layer 7 or Mashery or WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security, either in presales or delivery context.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
· Minimum of 5 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent
· Functional domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
· Relevant Degree or Master holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
· A “hybrid” with both technical and business sense
· Entrepreneur mindset – always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
· Technically strong and think ‘digital’
· Experience with large-scale complex system integration implementations
· Experience with developing mobile apps, connected devices or M2M technologies
· Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy
· Strong in API design and best practices
· Strong in Platform and Architecture technical skills such as SOA or J2EE and knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social
· Experience in working with AWS, Google Compute Engine, Heroku or equivalent
· Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
· Subject Matter Experts in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, Mobile Backend, API Security, Mobility Security, API Analytics, API design, REST design, Agile and DevOps practices
• Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Interactive practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.