- 2+ years Change Management experience and well developed business networks.
- 2- 3 years experience in developing and implementing end-user training strategies.
- Industry experience in HR Organizational Change Management is preferred
- Previous experience with large IT global implementations
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence others indirectly, i.e. without direct line supervision.
- Creative and innovative when necessary.
- Comfortable in a team environment, with strong group dynamics awareness and collaboration skills, combined with the ability and willingness to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and differing functional accountabilities.
- Customer focused and results oriented.
- Well developed self-planning and organization skills including ability to work interdependently, prioritize activities, meet commitments, and proactively manage time and a heavy workload.
- Ability to adjust to varying or unexpected changing conditions and shifting priorities with minimal direction.
- Ability/desire to share best practices/key learnings (good & bad).
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
A Career At Accenture
We invest considerable resources in a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster and tailor your career plan. Globally, our employees average 67 hours of training per year. This includes classroom learning, online courses, interaction via networks and communities as well as mentoring. On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package that includes annual leaves, flexible work arrangements, a flexible benefits scheme, transportation allowances, and professional memberships to name a few.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint