- Degree plus 15 years web application development experience OR Masters Degree in related field
- 5+ years experience with HTML
- 3+ years of experience in using and managing change management tools, Git, Subversion, TortoiseSVN, and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo)
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field Experience with the following technologies:
- Automated Testing
- Amazon Web Services Integration
- Understanding and working experience with Git branching and merging
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment best practices
- Working experience with code quality inspection tools (e.g., Sonar)
- Working experience with monitoring systems, continuous integration systems, middleware & database components with Chef
- Working knowledge of TDD and automation test scripts
- Prior success in deploying to production
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams and government organizations
- Understanding of HTTP/S and related protocols
- Experience with other open-source DevOps tools preferred
- Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques, ex. JUnit
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing Agile environment
- Ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.