Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise of LabAnswer with Accenture’s strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries—helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services Manager you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
· Manage exceptional teams delivering complex informatics projects in support of our clients' scientific missions
· Engage in and expand LabAnswer's partnerships with its key strategic accounts
· Developed trusted advisor relationships that grow partnerships with key strategic accounts
· Identify new opportunities for business and close new business in existing accounts
· Perform management consulting for clients on best practice and approach to large and complex laboratory informatics and scientific data management programs
· Monitor and control profitability for LabAnswer resources and expenses
· Manage projects to complete ontime, on budget, and on scope with high quality and raving fan clients
· Act as a coach and mentor to LabAnswer teammates
· Audit project work to ensure quality and consistency
· Enhance internal and external organizational change management through application of best practices
· Interact with all levels of the client organization